WANT TO ADD IN SOME FUN FRESH DECOR FOR THE SEASON WHILE STAYING ON A BUDGET? LOOK NO FURTHER THAN PRINTABLES FOR VALENTINE’S DAY!
Valentine’s Day always pops up faster than I think it will and I’m still looking for a few super cute finishing touches to my decor. For me, I love cute, farmhouse, rustic decor but above all, I like simple and FREE! So let’s talk about how to use free printables for Valentine’s Day decor. There are SO many ways!
What You’ll Need
Of course, the two most important pieces for adding printables into your decorating plan are:
A good colour printer – I use this one and I love it!
FREE printables – there are so many blogs that offer free printables for all seasons, including mine! Pop over to my Members-Only Vault and download your favourites!
Once you have the basics, you can really go to town on it!
How to Use Printables
So you’ve found your favourites, printed them and now what? Well, the most obvious way to use a printable is to put it in a frame and display it.
Here are some other fun ways to use printables:
- Print them in a smaller size to use as cards or gift tags
- If the designs are 8×10 or bigger, print and laminate them for temporary seasonal placemats
- Use the printable to wrap a small gift, giving you unique and budget-friendly wrapping paper
- Transfer the design onto a surface using ModPodge
- Create party invitations using one or more printables – you can easily customize invites to each of your guests
- Size the image to fit into your tiered tray decorating – watch how I decorate my tiered tray for Valentine’s day below!
I just know that there are so many other ways to use printables, but it’s Monday morning, and that’s all I’ve got!
As a friendly little bonus, pop on over to visit The Main Street Mommas and download a copy of the free Disney-Inspired Valentine’s Printable! You can learn more here:
And remember to visit my Members-Only Vault to download another free Valentine’s Day printable created just for you!
For more Valentine’s Day inspiration, be sure to check out these posts:
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Want to remember this? Save “How to Use Free Printables in Your Valentine’s Day Decor” to your favourite Pinterest Boards!