It’s time for a new quilt pattern, and Harvest Patch is just in time to get your seasonal stitching in gear!
Introducing Harvest Patch, a fun seasonal quilt perfect for display. This quilt measures approximately 42 inches square when finished, which means it’s perfect for a wall hanging or the back of a loveseat.
Get the Harvest Patch Quilt Pattern and get started today!
The sample of this quilt, sewn by me, features the following fabrics:
- Harvest Wishes by Deb Strain for Moda – I used this for the teal blue squares and the pinwheels on the quilt top, as well as the binding.
- Blizzard by Sweetwater for Moda – this is the background you see on the quilt top.
- Calico by Lori Holt for Riley Blake Designs – this is the backing fabric. Isn’t it fun?
The quilting was also done by me, and it was my first attempt at quilting with a long arm. I have to say I’m pretty pleased with how it came out! Of course, you can quit the Harvest Patch in any way you like. Make it yours!
This quilt pattern doesn’t require a lot of fabric. I used:
- ½ yard for each print in the pinwheels;
- ¼ yard for the blue in the 16-patch blocks;
- ⅜ yard for the blue in the 4-patch blocks; and
- ⅝ yard for the background fabric.
Add in the binding and backing, and it doesn’t take much to add this whimsical piece to your home! I’m absolutely in love with how it looks hanging in my hallway. It definitely filled in a space that needed an update. The next step will be to add a drapery rod so that it will be easier to switch out quilts for the season.
But I’m pretty sure Harvest Patch is the quilt pattern I’ll be sticking with until my Halloween quilt pattern is ready. Stay tuned for some frightful fun with charm packs!
Want to remember this? Save Harvest Patch Quilt Pattern to your favourite Pinterest boards!